MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Monday, September 29, 2008


I FREAKING WANT A SIDEKICK 3 PHONE!!!!!
YES YES YES YES YES
i want this badly
if you find it very very familiar
well maybe you have seen this phone in the hands of american drama or tv shows
or movie
like heroes, gossip girls, step up 2
yes yes is sidekick
i want this phone since my ericsson phone is sooo koh yeak aready
well these few days is like summer in sg
and summer also makes me lazy to do my work
(i think i'm pure-ly lazy )
sooo many works have pilled up and i just love doin last min work
if through i think it's sucks
but the pressure sure thurn out something you always wanted
ok enough of crappness
i watch f1 ytd
and found some cute guys in the race track
one of them call kiwi rai something
but too bad the crash
ok call me evil or what
cos i enjoy seeing car crash in f1
that's the whole main point that i watch it to see car crash
ok i gtg bath and everything
to get ready for sch
CHINESE INK HERE I COME TODAY
(hopefully i really hope we shall not paint anymore chicks or chicken in future as mine is ugly fugly chick/chicken)
p.s: I KNEW THAT YOU GUYS MISSES ME LIKE FUCK! :D
(even if it doesn't i insist it is :P)